How to submit a ticket to WidenPay support desk
In this tutorial you will learn how to submit a service request support ticket to the WindenPay support center.
Open your internet browser and browse to following website at :
WidenPay | Home
1. You will be redirected to the WidenPay support website [refer to fig 1.0].
2. Scroll down to the screen and click on the “Submit a Ticket” button [refer to fig 1.1].
3. Once you have clicked on the "Submit a Ticket" button you will be redirected to the WidenPay departments page. You will have the following choices :
Note, in this tutorial we will go with the support department [refer to fig 1.2].
4. Once you have clicked on the "Submit Ticket" button, you will be redirected to the web form that you will need to fill out in order to submit your ticket [refer to fig 1.3].
5. You will need to enter the following information :
- Department (you can reselect the department if you have chosen the wrong one from the previous screen [refer to fig 1.2])
- Contact Name ( Preferably your full name or the contact name that you want to use)
- Email ( Your email address where you want to receive the information and status of your support ticket)
- Subject (Short sentence of the problem at hand)
- Description ( Short description of the problem)
- Product name (Leave blank)
- Priority (Select from , None, High, Medium & Low)
- Classification ( Select from Question, Problem, Feature & Others)
- Attach File ( example: a print screen of the error or anything that you feel will help troubleshoot your problem)
Note, all fields marked with a red star are mandatory and must be filled out.
6. Once you are done, click on the "Submit" button. A message will display on the top of the screen letting you know that your ticket has been submitted.
7. You will receive an email from the WidenPay support team acknowledging that we have received your ticket and are commencing/investigating your request
[refer to fig 1.4].
8. If you would like to review your ticket, at the bottom of the email, you can click on the "View Ticket" button
[refer to fig 1.4]. If you cannot access or do not have a WidenPay support account to view your tickets, please refer to the tutorial "How do I access my WidenPay Support account".
Widenpay Questions & Answers
Q. What are your monthly plans pricing and what are the cost fees that I will get charged with for the credit card and/or Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT) transactions ? A. Below is a summary of our different plans that we offer and transaction fees ...
Widenpay Questions & Answers
Q. What are the prices of your monthly plans and what cost fees will I be charged for credit card transactions and/or electronic funds transfers (EFTs)? A. Below is a summary of our different plans we offer and transaction fees for CC and TFE. Plans: ...
How to setup your WidenPay Account Settings
In this tutorial, we will cover how to setup your account settings in your WidenPay account such as profile information and preferred language. If you are more into learning from watching a video, then you can skip this tutorial and view our online ...
How to setup your WidenPay Payment Settings
In this tutioral, we will cover how to setup your payment settings in your WidenPay account such as merchand account and payment information. Let us begin ! 1. Browse to the WidenPay website at : https://widenpay.com/ 2. On the login screen click on ...
[Unable to Login to WidenPay]
Wrong credentials entered and user receives the error message"Humm.that did not work , Let's get you back into your account " [refer to fig 1.0] . [fig 1.0] [Solution] Click on the link "Help me sign in" [refer to fig 1.0], You will need to enter ...