How to retrieve your Bambora merchant ID and API Key
In this tutorial you will learn how to retrieve your Bambora merchant ID and API Key from your Bambora account. Then we will go through the process of configuring your merchant ID and API Key in you WidenPay account.
Note; This tutorial assumes that you already have a Bambora merchant and WidenPay account.
In the event that you need to create one of these accounts, please use one of the following link(s) :
Bambora : https://partners.na.bambora.com/widen-web/
Let us start.
1. Open your internet browser and browse to Bambora's website at :
2. Next you will need to login to your Bambora account. On Bambora's welcome screen, click on the login button at the top right corner [refer to fig 1.0].
3. Once you have clicked, you will be presented with the login screen. You will need to enter your user credentials [Company Login, User Login & password] to login to your account [refer to Fig 1.1].
4. Once all your credentials have been entered, click on the login button. You will be redirected to Bambora's Welcome page [refer to fig 2.0].
5. On the top right corner of the menu, copy the Merchant ID [refer to fig 2.0]. On the left side menu, select administration -> account setting -> order settings [refer to fig 2.1].
6. Under Checkout Redirect Rules, select the first radio button “Allow any domain name in the approval/decline redirect parameters”
[refer to fig 2.2].
Scroll down, under Payment Gateway --> Validation Options check “Billing address optional”. Still under Payment Gateway --> Security Authentication
->API access passcode, copy the key (Ctr l + C). If the field is empty click on the "Generate New code" and copy the new code [refer to fig 2.3].
Note; When a new code is generated, the new code must re entered in your WidenPay account if a current one already exists.
8. Scroll to the button of the page and click the “Update” Button [refer to fig 2.4].
9. Click the button “OK” on the confirmation popup
[refer to fig 2.5].
10. Open your internet browser and browse to the WidenPay website at : https://widenpay.com/
11. On the login screen click on the "Sign in with Intuit" [refer to fig 3.0].
12. You will be redirected to the QuickBooks login screen. Sign in your QuickBooks account like you normally do. You can either use your Gmail account or
account by entering your Email or User ID and Password. Once done, click on the "Sign in" button [refer to fig 3.1].
13. Once you are logged in, on the top right corner of the menu bar, click on the drop down menu next to your name. Select the
option "Edit Profile" [refer to fig 3.1] this will bring you to the Edit Profile screen [refer to fig 3.2].
14. Under the Payment Settings tab, enter or copy your Bambora merchant ID and API Key [refer to fig 3.3 ].
15. Click Save and you are done.
Congratulations, you are all done.
How to Retrieve Bambora Batch File Upload, Report and Profile API
Note; This tutorial assumes that you already have a Bambora merchant and WidenPay account. In the event that you need to create one of these accounts, please use one of the following link(s) : Bambora ...
Merchant account supported by Bambora as Terminal Account
If you are currently using one of the following as your Merchant Account; Chase Paymentech, Elavon, First Data Global Payments, Royal Bank of Canada (RBC), Scotiabank, Desjardins, Moneris, Canadian Credit Unions , TSYS and Toronto Dominion (TD) ...
Chase Boarding Instruction
How to board a Chase merchant to WidenPay Here is the step to onboard your chase Merchant to WidenPay. Open the Chase merchant account Open the Bambora gateway only account Use this ...
How to setup your WidenPay Payment Settings
In this tutioral, we will cover how to setup your payment settings in your WidenPay account such as merchand account and payment information. Let us begin ! 1. Browse to the WidenPay website at : https://widenpay.com/ 2. On the login screen click on ...
How to create and configure your WidenPay account
In this tutorial, you will learn how to create and configure your WidenPay account in a couple of easy steps. We will look at : Account settings Payment settings View your invoices View your bills View failed transactions Let us begin ! 1. If you ...