In this tutioral, we will cover how to setup your payment settings in your WidenPay account such as merchand account and payment information.
Let us begin !
1. Browse to the WidenPay website at : https://widenpay.com/
2. On the login screen click on the "Sign in with Intuit" [refer to fig 1.0].
3. You will be redirected to the QuickBooks login screen. Sign into your QuickBooks account like you normally do. You can either use your Gmail account or any other
account by entering your Email or User ID and Password. Once done, click on the "Sign in" button [refer to fig 1.1].
4. Once you are logged in, on the top right corner of the menu bar, click on the drop-down menu next to your name. Select the option "Edit Profile" [refer to fig 1.2] or from the main menu bar click on " Payment Settings " this will bring you to the Edit Profile screen [refer to fig 1.2].
On the payment settings screen, the first thing that we will need to setup is you
merchant account/payment provider
[refer to fig 1.3].
If you are currently using one of the following as your Merchant Account ;
Chase Paymentech, Elavon, First Data Global Payments, Royal Bank of Canada (RBC), Scotiabank, Desjardins, Moneris, Canadian Credit Unions , TSYS and Toronto Dominion (TD)
Bambora will now enable you to connect your previous account as a Terminal Account to Bambora’s gateway.
If you already have a Bambora gateway account payment provider, the reminder of the payment
will be the same as WorldLine (bambora)
[refer to fig 1.4].
WindenPay supports both Canadian and United States currencies
[refer to fig 1.5].
You have the option to use one or the other or both.
Note : If you select the option CAD and USD you will be required to enter Bambora s merchant account information for both .
6. Once you have choosen your currency of your choice, you will need to add the following information
[refer to fig 1.6]
- Bambora Merchant ID (1) & Bambora Payment API access pascode (2) : Payment provider authentication. Please refer to the knowledge base article "How to retrieve your Bambora merchant ID and API Key" .
- Bambora Reporting API access passcode (3) : Configuration key that will allow you to upload a file containing a list of your transactions.
- Bambora Batch File Upload API Key (4) : The Batch Report API allows you to query the status of your batches of bank-to-bank (EFT/ACH) transactions and the status of the individual transactions within those batches.
- Bambora Profile API access passcode (5) : Secure Payment Profile service allows merchants to create secure payment profiles, or just "profiles", for storing confidential credit card, bank account and/or contact details on our server.
The last portion that we are going to configure that will complement your Widenpay complete your payment settings is your deposits and invoices account configurations for you credit card and EFT
[refer to fig 1.7]
Account used for EFT Payment:
Select from the drop down menu the account that will be used to record bill payments in QuickBooks ( ex; Checking )[refer to fig 1.8]