How to setup your WidenPay Company Settings
In this tutioral, we will cover how to setup your company settings in your WidenPay account such as your company name, logo.
Let us begin !
1. Browse to the WidenPay website at : https://widenpay.com/ .
2. On the login screen click on the "Sign in with Intuit" [refer to fig 1.0].
3. You will be redirected to the QuickBooks login screen. Sign into your QuickBooks account like you normally do. You can either use your Gmail account or any other
account by entering your Email or User ID and Password. Once done, click on the "Sign in" button [refer to fig 1.1].
Once you are logged in, on the top right corner of the menu bar, click on the drop-down menu next to your name. Select the option "Edit Profile" [refer to fig 1.2] or from the main menu bar click on
this will bring you to the Edit Profile screen [refer to fig 1.2].
5. On the
Settings" screen, you will need to fill out the following fields
[refer to fig 1.3].
Note: Some fields are already pre filled and those not requires any action from you .
- Company ID : Pre configured field. No input required.
- Company Name : Company name that will be displayed on the invoices.
- Sub Domain : Pre configured field. No input required.
- Company logo : Logo that will be displayed on the invoices.
- Accept Credit Card & Accept EFT : Payment method by credit card or Electronic Found Transfer EFT (bank to bank ) . This depends on the WidenPay plan that you purchased. See https://widenpay.widenweb.com/pricing/. If you purchased Billing Plan 1, check the "Accept Credit Card" check box. If you purchased Billing Plan 2, check the "Accept EFT" check box. If you purchased Billing Plan 3, check both check boxes.
Once you are done configuring your company settings, click on the button This will bring you to your "Payment Settings " page .
How to setup your WidenPay Account Settings
In this tutorial, we will cover how to setup your account settings in your WidenPay account such as profile information and preferred language. If you are more into learning from watching a video, then you can skip this tutorial and view our online ...
How to setup your WidenPay Payment Settings
In this tutioral, we will cover how to setup your payment settings in your WidenPay account such as merchand account and payment information. Let us begin ! 1. Browse to the WidenPay website at : https://widenpay.com/ 2. On the login screen click on ...
How to create and configure your WidenPay account
In this tutorial, you will learn how to create and configure your WidenPay account in a couple of easy steps. We will look at : Account settings Payment settings View your invoices View your bills View failed transactions Let us begin ! 1. If you ...
WidenPay troubleshooting common problems and their solutions
This tutorial covers the most common errors scenarios that clients might be faced with and their solutions. We will cover the following troubleshooting scenarios : Login issues Configuration Connectivity issues Data input & sync Bambora error codes ...
How to configure your link payment in your WidenPay account
In this tutorial you will learn how to configure your link payment in your WidenPay account and configure your QuickBooks invoice email . Note; This tutorial assumes that you already have a WidenPay account. In the event that you need to create one, ...